ALTERATION PACKAGE DETAILS
Estimates depend on a variety of factors
Alteration mineral mapping costs range widely due to a variety of factors. Accordingly, it’s unfeasible to provide a standard cost for services. Estimates are provided on a project-by-project basis.
Estimates are provided in consultation with clients to determine your needs and the specifications of your property or region. Please contact us to begin the process. [email@example.com]
Factors that affect the cost and viability of satellite photos include:
- Size of the area being mapped
- Geographic location and topography
- Amount and type of local vegetation
- Mineral deposit types
- Time of year (snow cover, etc.)
- Satellite availability (for WorldView-3 photos)
- Processing factors and client requirements
We understand the urgency of our clients with exploration projects and provide a quick turnaround for estimates. We respond to inquiries as fast as possible to obtain the necessary information, and our geologists provide detailed presentations as part of the assessment process.