Ore stockpile and leach pad volumetrics
20 cm accuracy PhotoSat satellite surveying for monitoring valuable ore stockpiles and leach pad volumes stored on mine sites.
Our satellite topographic data is suitable for:
- Regular (bi-weekly/monthly etc.) surveying snapshots of the entire mine site.
- Engineering projects that require reliable and consistent elevation accuracies.
- Reducing the field risk for ground surveyors.
- Shortening timelines and eliminating surveying delays.
- Fast processing requirements: project data delivered usually within 8 days of the satellite photo acquisition.
The leach pad volume increase is captured in satellite photos taken about a month apart. The volume change is calculated using our high accuracy satellite survey data.
The ore stockpile volume change is measured with satellite photos taken about 1 month apart. The volume change is calculated from our high accuracy elevation surveying.
The pit mine volume change is measured with satellite photos taken about 1 month apart. The volume change is calculated from our high accuracy elevation surveying.