PhotoSat's non-intrusive, highly accurate satellite topographic maps are recognized as an alternative to the increased risk and associated expense when using personnel on the ground for surveying in hazardous areas.
- Minimize the exposure of your field crews when accessing dangerous or remote areas.
- Faster surveying than traditional field crew acquisitions.
- Faster processing of topography data after acquisition. PhotoSat reduced processing time for a 100 sqkm survey to 20 hours compared to several hundred hours by traditional processing.
- Improved accuracy of the data has been shown to be within 30cm of elevation points. View our accuracy studies
- Replace expensive airborne photography.
- Minimize permitting and field crew scheduling issues.
- Improved quality of the data using LEAN-based QC.
- Supply chain efficiency occurs when you have a single source of data rather than multiple suppliers.
- Excellent delivery probability due to multiple sources of data.
PhotoSat specializes in the computer processing of highly accurate topographic data from stereo satellite photos. We have developed a process based on seismic data processing that has 4 times the resolution and accuracy of conventional photogrammetric mapping.